And Now For Something Completely Serious.
A lot of my work has won creative awards. But while that's nice and flattering, I know that's not what's most important to my clients.
The most important thing to you is whether the work gets results. Fortunately for both of us, my work does that consistently too.
For example, over the years, I:
- Conceived of and wrote the campaign that launched Eastman Chemical Company's e-business site, which became the most visited website in the chemical industry (to the tune of 3 million hits a month).
- Developed and wrote an advertising campaign for the Gatlinburg Department of Tourism that generated an ROI of $3.48 for every dollar spent and led to a 23% increase in inquiries and an 8% increase in its conversion rate (to 62%-one of the highest in tourism history).
- Concepted and wrote a print ad for a specialty plastic that directly resulted in a customer inquiry that led to placing the product on the space shuttle.
- Wrote materials for a comprehensive marketing campaign for the Tennessee Department of Economic Development that increased inquiries from business leaders by more than 50% and garnered new investments in excess of $6 billion.
- Created advertising for Eastman's food ingredients division that drew more than 5,000 requests for information, increased market penetration and halted a previous downturn in market share.
- Consistently achieved high readership scores for both readers seeing and reading ads, including obtaining highest read ad of the year in Packaging World.
- Developed a new brand identity for Eastman's container plastics, as well as a cohesive multi-media campaign that led to a 21% increase in predisposition to view Eastman as a supplier that provides innovative solutions.